In the name of sole proprietorships/Limited Liability Companies/ registered in Sri Lanka.
- The bank’s standard account opening forms should be completed.
- Initial deposit LKR 205,000/- for corporates.
- Mandate - For
- Cheque books are issued.
- Overdraft facilities may be arranged on a case-by-case basis.
- Standing Instructions are accepted.
- Statements are issued monthly or as required by customers (for corporate accounts).
- Maintained in Sri Lanka Rupees.
- Local/International Automated Teller Machine (ATM) cards can be issued on sole proprietorship accounts.
- Automated Phone banking (ATB)/Business Internet Banking (BIB) is available Utility bill payments can be effected through Automated Teller Machine (ATM) / Automated Phone banking (ATB)/ Business Internet Banking (BIB) by debiting the Current Account.
- No interest is paid on credit balances.
- Automated Teller Machine (ATM) access to these account(s) can be provided also through HSBC Credit
- Copy of Business Registration (Original to be sighted).
- Copy of NIC/PP of the Sole Proprietor or Partners.
LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANIES
- Certificate of Incorporation.
- Form 48
- Board Resolution duly signed by The Chairman of the meeting and countersigned by the company secretary.
- Memorandum & Articles of Association.
- Copies of NIC/PP of all directors.
(All original documents to be sighted by the Bank and copies held)