You are not logged on.
to Internet Banking
SAVINGS ACCOUNT – DOMESTIC UNIT (LCY)
- Sole proprietorships/partnership/Limited Liability Companies registered in Sri Lanka.
- Bank’s standard account opening forms should be completed.
- Initial deposit LKR 250,000 for corporate.
- Bank’s Standard Mandate
- Standing Instructions are accepted.
- Statements are issued monthly or as required for customers (for corporate accounts).
- Maintained in Sri Lanka Rupees.
- Local/ International Automated Teller Machine (ATM) cards can be issued on sole proprietorship account.
- Automated PhoneBanking (ATB) / Business Internet Banking (BIB) is available Utility bill payments can be effected through Automated Teller Machine (ATM) / Automated Phonebanking (ATB) / Business Internet Banking (BIB) by debiting the Current Account.
- Interest is paid on a credit balances.
- Automated Teller Machine (ATM) access to these account(s) can be provided also through HSBC Credit Card(s)
Sole Proprietorship / Partnership
- Copy of Business Registration (Original to be sighted)
- Copy of NIC/ PP of the sole Proprietor or Partners.
Limited Liability Company
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Form 48
- Board Resolution duly signed by The Chairman of the meeting and countersigned by the company secretary
- Memorandum & articles of Association ( All original documents to be sighted by the Bank and copies held )
- Copies of N I C / Passport of all Directors