You are not logged on.
to Internet Banking
SAVINGS ACCOUNT – DOMESTIC UNIT (LCY)
- A company registered outside Sri Lanka
- Bank’s standard account opening forms should be completed.
- Group Introduction Form from any of our Group offices
- An Initial deposit LKR 250,000/- for Current Accounts and LKR. 10,000/- for Savings Accounts
- An Initial Deposit of LKR. 100,000/- for Fixed Deposits and LKR. 500,000/- for Call Deposits
- Certified copy of Passport
- For companies registered overseas the additional documents required will be those needed to open an ordinary current account in the country of incorporation/ registration.
- Current, Savings, Call Deposit or Time Deposit may be opened
- Maintained in LKR only
- Cheque books will be issued for Current Accounts only
- Monthly statements are issued for Personal Current Accounts or as required by customers for Corporate Current Accounts
- Interest will be paid on Savings, Time Deposit and Call Deposit Accounts.
- Maintained in Sri Lanka Rupees.
- Local/ International Automated Teller Machine (ATM) cards can be issued on sole proprietorship account.
- Automated PhoneBanking (ATB) / Business Internet Banking (BIB) is available Utility bill payments can be effected through Automated Teller Machine (ATM) / Automated Phonebanking (ATB) / Business Internet Banking (BIB) by debiting the Current Account.
- Interest is paid on a credit balances.
- Automated Teller Machine (ATM) access to these account(s) can be provided also through HSBC Credit Card(s)