You are not logged on.
to Internet Banking
RUPEE TIME DEPOSIT ACCOUNT
- Sole proprietorships/partnership/Limited Liability Companies registered in Sri Lanka.
- Bank’s standard account opening forms should be completed.
- Minimum deposit requirements LKR 100,000/-
- Available for 1 month, 3 months, 6 months. Rollover permitted.
- 12,24,36 or 60 month deposits are accepted with interest paid either monthly or at maturity.
- Unless the customer instructs the Bank otherwise, it is the Bank’s normal practice to renew a deposit together with accrued interest for a similar period at the rate of interest prevailing on the date of maturity.
- Renew principal plus interest for 1,2,3,6 or 12, 24, 36 or 60 month(s) at rate of interest prevailing at maturity.
- Renew principal at prevailing interest rate for 1,3, 6 or 12,24,36,60 month(s) and pay interest in cash or to any other account in the bank or in any other bank.
- Pay principal and interest in cash or to any other account in the bank or in any other bank.
- Business Registration
- NIC/PP copies of the proprietor/partners.
Limited Liability Companies
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Form 48
- Board Resolution signed by the Chairmen of the Meeting and countersigned by the Company Secretary
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- NIC/PP copies of Directors/Signatories
(Original documents to be sighted and copies held)