You are not logged on.
to Internet Banking
HSBC Premier Eligibility Criteria
- Connect with your local Premier Call Centre or Relationship Manager at any one of our Premier Centres worldwide
- An easy-to-remember single worldwide emergency phone number
- Dedicated HSBC call centres will connect you to a qualified person who speaks your language and can give you immediate assistance 24/7
- In Sri Lanka: 4 4722 72
- International: + 94 11 4 4722 72
- Eligibility criteria applies to HSBC Premier.
- You need to maintain a monthly total relationship balance (average credit balance) of Rs. 7.5 million made up of your deposits in your Current / Savings, Time Deposit Account or equivalent in foreign currency accounts, or a combination of foreign and local currency to the value of Rs. 7.5 million.
- To speak to a Relationship Manager about becoming a Premier client, simply visit any HSBC branch, or call 4 4722 72 or request an application and additional information by email.
Eligibility criteria for HSBC Premier applies and is set out in the HSBC Premier Service Guide. Eligibility criteria remains at HSBC's absolute discretion. Terms, conditions and other restrictions apply.