- Your Relationship Manager is there to work together with you in developing the right financial wealth management plan that is consistent with your needs, goals and attitude to risk
- Availability of HSBC Premier Children's Savings Account with Preferential Interest Rates.
- Preferential Pricing and fee waivers when remitting funds overseas to fund your child's education
Whether your children are going abroad to study or even just for the experience of travelling, it's good to know that they're not on their own.
With HSBC Premier your family also benefits from some of the features you enjoy. So if your children are planning to go to university abroad, then they can take advantage of the International Account Opening facility in over 40 countries and territories to have an account open and ready for them when they arrive. And if you want to ensure they're never left wanting for money, they can have an additional credit card with limits that you set for them.
Not only that, we won't let them down in an emergency either. They can take advantage of up to USD2,000 emergency cash (with your permission), use your Multi-trip Global Travel Insurance so that they're covered wherever they are, access the worldwide helpline (1-908-PREMIER) and benefit from next day credit card replacement.
- View and manage your HSBC accounts from anywhere in the world and transfer funds for free via Global View online services.
- You can send money overseas with speed and ease through your self-named accounts for free and monitor1 your child's finances via online@hsbc2.
- We provide you with 24/7 free ATM cash withdrawal service via our global network of 22,000 ATMS
- Access to 24-hour internet and phone banking service
2 Only applicable to certain transactions as the receipt of funds in your intended account of transfer is dependent on various factors including the type of currency, the processing hours, weekends and public holidays in the sending and/or receiving country. HSBC shall not in any way be held liable for any delay or rejection of any application for transfer of fund
- In the event of loss or theft, we will provide an emergency cash advance of USD2,0001 (or local currency equivalent) and next-day credit card replacement.
- Immediate assistance can be accessed via HSBC Premier's emergency hotline
+1-908 PREMIER that connects family members directly to the 24-hour Premier Telephone Banking Centre in their home country