With Personal Internet Banking Lite you can conduct most of your financial transactions i.e. balance enquiries etc with greater convenience, accessibility and speed without the need of your Security Token. Simply register for this option on-line and set up your "PIB Lite password" (please find relevant steps below) allowing you greater convenience in banking on-line with HSBC.
How to convert
- Click on "Log on".
- Enter your Username/Internet Banking ID.
- Click on "Login with device".
- Enter your password and security code.
- Add your security questions for setting up online reset information.
- Read and accept Terms & conditions/estatement subscription and confirm.
- Select 'Activate password only access' option from the left hand navigation.
- Set up your secondary password.
New Customer Registrations
- Click on the 'Register' button.
- You could register using any one of the following:
- Phone Banking number & PIN
- ATM/Debit card number & PIN
- Credit card number & PIN
- Create your unique Banking ID.
- Create an Internet Banking Password/s.
- Read and accept Terms & conditions.
- Choose the accounts you wish to operate.
- Click on confirm.
- Account balance/History.
- Bill payments/ history
- e-Statement requests
- Inquiries on rewards points
- Change Internet Banking password
- Select or de-select account
- Account opening
- Security device request (Personal Account holders only)
- Security device activation
- Instruct stop payments (Current Account holders only)
- Set up Standing Instructions (within own accounts)