Enjoy preferential rates and personalised rewards
There's no such thing as a typical HSBC Advance customer. Which is why we make the effort to understand your needs and how you like to bank. We'll offer you localised offers and rewards that we think you'll be interested in, as well as discounted rates that we’re sure you'll enjoy. Because if we want to help you reach your individual goals, we need to treat you like an individual.
Features and benefits of HSBC Advance
Preferential terms and pricing for your Credit and Debit card joining/annual fee
Be eligible for the Advance Platinum Credit card if your entry requirement is maintaining a Total Relationship Balance of Rs.500,000. Under this option the Advance credit card will be issued with no security or proof of income*
- Annual and joining fee waived off for life
- Accepted over 29 million merchants worldwide
- A host of special offers and benefits
- Free travel insurance when you purchase the air ticket using the card
- Rewards Points with instant redemption facility - Entitled for special rewards multipliers on spend categories. Please follow link for more information (Direct customer to Advance CC page)
- Free enrolment for Privilege Rewards, which allows you to convert your points to miles on our partner frequent flyer programs
You are also entitled to apply for a Credit Card if you’re eligible for HSBC Advance based on your salary, subject to income verification and credit checks.
Preferential interest rates for your Deposits and Loan products
- Preferential deposit rates – 0.25% above board rate
- Preferential lending rates – 0.50% below board rate
Preferential fees and commissions on other banking transactions
As a valued HSBC Advance customer you will be entitled for preferential fees and commissions on other banking transactions. Please refer complete banking tariff booklet for full details.
Please refer to the complete banking tariff booklet for complete details.
Special year round credit card privileges
Whether it's a much anticipated vacation overseas, an exquisite dining experience, a shopping spree, a day at the spa, renovating your home, a medical/educational investment or any other lifestyle need, HSBC offers you the chance to Sign On Your Dreams. All you need to turn your innermost desires into real life experiences is your signature on your HSBC Advance Visa Platinum Credit Card.
Explore a host of special offers and benefits.
Eligibility requirements for HSBC Advance
To be eligible for HSBC Advance, you must:
- Have LKR 500,000 worth of savings or
- Remit a monthly salary of LKR100,000
- Be over 18 years of age