At HSBC, we can give you and your loved ones' peace of mind from the unexpected. Life Insurance offers you an efficient personal plan provided exclusively for HSBC Premier and Advance customers by Allianz. Allianz Insurance Lanka Ltd. and Allianz Life Insurance Lanka Ltd., known together as Allianz Lanka, are fully-owned subsidiaries of Allianz SE, a global financial services provider with services predominantly in the insurance and asset management business, headquartered in Munich, Germany and dedicated to delivering you best in service and solutions. The plan offers protection at minimal cost with considerable lump sum benefit in the case of death or serious injury through personal accident.
- Overseas treatment - In case of a planned hospitalisation to be pre-intimated to the insurer, pre-authorization is mandatory.
- Emergency hospitalization needs to be intimated to the insurer within 48 hours of hospitalization.
- Life insurance coverage
- Daily cash benefit up to Rs. 20,000 per day in case of hospitalisation
- Prosthesis and implants cover
- Optional Daily cash benefit
- Pre/Post hospitalization benefit/No claim bonus
- Organ donor expenses and many more benefits
- Maternity benefit (for covers above 3,000,000 only)
- Health Checkup
- Maintain a total relationship balance of LKR15 million in your Current / Savings / Time Deposit accounts. This can be in rupees, its equivalent in foreign currencies or a combination of both.
If you're an HSBC Premier customer in another country/region, you're already eligible to join HSBC Premier in Sri Lanka. Simply speak to your Relationship Manager today.
To apply for HSBC Advance, you'll need to:
Please complete your details for us to get in touch with you.
Call us on
Premier Hotline + 94 11 447 2272
Advance Hotline + 94 11 447 2243
Email ID: email@example.com