- Thuna Paha – Valid on food and non-alcholic beverages (excluding Taxes & service charges) for both lunch and dinner
Walk into Thunapaha on the edge, Colombo’s ultimate Sri Lankan restaurant. Encompassing the true Sri Lankan flavour of ‘Thunapaha’ blended with culinary delights from all parts of the island. Drawing inspiration from age old recipes passed down from generations to classic modern curryful ensembles. Surrounded by scenic waterways on an island of its own, ‘Thunapaha’ promises you a Sri Lankan experiences par excellence!
Phone: +94 77 322 2462 +94 76 673 3167
Terms and Conditions
- The Offer shall be valid only for locally issued HSBC Premier Credit (BIN-517964) & Debit (464950) Cards
- The Offer shall be applicable for a party of a minimum of two (02) personnel (including the Cardholder) or up-to a Maximum of 10 and the application of discounts shall be as follows:
- For a party of 2 persons, the Cardholder will be entitled for a 1/3 of the total bill value wiped out (33% off)
- For a party of 3 persons, the Cardholder will be entitled for a 1/3 of the total bill value wiped out (33% off)
- For a party of 4 persons, the Cardholder will be entitled for a 1/4 of the total bill value wiped out (25% off)
- For a party of 5 persons, the Cardholder will be entitled for a 1/5 of the total bill value wiped out (20% off)
- For a party between 6 persons or up to the maximum of 10 persons the Cardholder will be entitled for a 1/10 of the total bill value wiped out (10% off)
- The maximum discount amount out of the total bill shall be up to 33% and minimum discount amount shall be 10%.
- Offer valid for both lunch & dinner.
- The discount shall only be applicable for food and non-alcoholic beverages and shall exclude any taxes and other service charges.
- The Cardholder should make the total payment (excluding the discount amount) by using a locally issued HSBC Premier credit (starting with numbers 5179 64) and Premier debit (starting with numbers 464950)
- The general HSBC credit card terms and conditions shall apply to this Offer.
- HSBC & the merchant’s decision on all matters related to this Offer shall be final and conclusive.
- HSBC at its sole discretion reserves the right to modify, change or withdraw all or any of the Terms and Conditions, herein contained, applicable to this Offer at any time without notice to the Cardholders.
- HSBC shall not assume any liability / responsibility for the quality of service/products provided by the merchant.
- The Cardholders shall be solely responsible for adhering to the Covid 19 safety protocols advised by the Government, Ministry of Health of Sri Lanka and the merchant from time to time and HSBC shall accept no liability or responsibility of the Cardholders for the safety measures provided by the merchant or for any loss, damage or injury that maybe caused to the Cardholders or companion by any act or omission of the Cardholder, the companion or the merchant.
- If any dispute arises regarding any of the terms and conditions contained herein, the decision of HSBC shall be final and conclusive.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed by the laws of Sri Lanka and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Sri Lanka.