Be prepared for the unforeseen, no matter where you are, with our global health insurance solutions from Allianz. Allianz Insurance Lanka Ltd. and Allianz Life Insurance Lanka Ltd., known together as Allianz Lanka, are fully-owned subsidiaries of Allianz SE, a global financial services provider with services predominantly in the insurance and asset management business, headquartered in Munich, Germany and dedicated to delivering you best in service and solutions.
Features and benefits
- Global hospitalisation coverage, with the flexibility to choose where you're covered around the world
- COVID-19 cover inclusive of all required medical, surgical treatments and services provided when admitted as a registered in-patient at a hospital or quarantine centre
- Overall maximum benefits of up to USD1,500,000 annually
- Affordable premiums starting from USD685 annually
- No pre-application medical check-up necessary for persons insured who are under 50 years old
- Get a voluntary excess discount - up to a maximum of 25% - off your first year premium
For more information, please refer to this Allianz document.
Please speak to your relationship Manager
- Maintain a total relationship balance of LKR15 Million deposit in Current/Savings/Time deposit accounts. This balance could be maintained in rupees or foreign currency equivalent to rupees or a combination.
If you're an HSBC Premier customer in another country/region, you're already eligible to join HSBC Premier in Sri Lanka. Simply speak to your Relationship Manager today.