Be in touch with your finances wherever you are
Global View is a first-to-market global online banking service that gives you access and control to all your HSBC accounts across the world with a single logon.
- View your balances around the world, at one glanceEnjoy the convenience of having access to a consolidated view of all your HSBC accounts in different countries/regions.
- Access your accounts globally, with one logonDon’t hassle yourself anymore with multiple passwords and security tokens. With Global View, one logon is all you need to access a full suite of online banking services, connecting you to all your HSBC accounts across the world.
- Move funds around the world, instantlyWith Global transfers, you can now transfer funds between your HSBC accounts1 around the world in real time. No more waiting and no more hassle. Best of all, this service is free for our valued Premier customers.
- Global Transfer Family and friends (GTFF)
HSBC Sri Lanka customers can now receive Free instant fund transfers from selected countries/regions using Global transfer Family and friends (GTFF)
GTFF enabled countries/regions
- Hong Kong
- HSBC accounts in Sri Lanka can receive up to USD 200,000 a day via Global Transfers.
- HSBC Premier customers can send up to USD 100,000 a day (or currency equivalent) absolutely free from their Personal Foreign Currency Accounts (PFCA) to other globally linked own HSBC accounts. and HSBC Advance customers can send up to USD 100,000 a day (or currency equivalent) for USD 7 (or equivalent in debit currency) per transaction. You also have the ability to set up future dated or recurring payments.
One site puts all your accounts in sight
With HSBC’s Online Banking, you can get e-statements, pay bills, transfer funds and view your account activities no matter where you are. Plus, Global View allows you to access your HSBC accounts across the world, with just one logon.
How to Access Global View in four easy steps?
Not yet with HSBC's Online Banking?
Log in to www.hsbc.lk and click "Register" on the Top Right hand corner of the screen and follow instructions.