HSBC Premier Junior Account
Key benefits include:
- An HSBC Premier Junior Account recognition card.
- The highest rate of interest for both Rupee and Foreign Currency accounts.
- Your children get the freedom to manage their own money under your supervision.
- Phone banking on 114472272.
- An HSBC Premier branded Debit Card at the age of 12. Teaching your child to handle their own ﬁnances and cultivate good saving and spending habits from a very young age.
- A birthday gift that will increase in value according to their account balance.
- A bonus of 25% on the interest earned for the month of their birthday.
- Keep track of your child’s finances via the HSBC Mobile Banking App.
Looking to the future
At age 16, your child studying abroad can receive a supplementary HSBC Premier Mastercard which will give them access to over 850 airport lounges worldwide.2
When the accountholder turn 18, the HSBC Premier Junior Account can be converted to an HSBC Premier Next Gen Account3, enabling him or her to continue to enjoy HSBC Premier until he / she makes his mark in the world.
All you need to equip your child for the future is an initial deposit of LKR100,000 or USD1,000 or the equivalent in other foreign currencies and the child's birth certificate.
Explore HSBC Premier products and services and discover how we can support your personal economy. Call us on +94114472272 or download an application form.