Tired of misplacing your paperwork? Or are your financial files fit to burst?
Switch to online statements and you'll never have to file your bank statements again. Once you opt-in, you can quickly and securely access digital copies of your statements any time.
Digital bank statements are in the same format as hardcopies. The only thing that changes is the way you receive them.
What is an eStatement?
An eStatement is an electronic version of your paper statement. It offers the same comprehensive information as the hard copy statement. A notification will be sent to your online banking mailbox when your eStatement is ready for viewing/to be downloaded.
Benefits of switching to eStatements
- Gain quicker access to statements stored in your inbox and download or print anytime.
- You could contribute to a greener environment by consuming less paper.
- Reduced risk of identify theft as statements are delivered securely to your inbox (password protected).
eStatements and eAdvices
- Accessible anytime, anywhere via our secure Online Banking platform.
- Retrieve eStatements (upto 12 months for credit cards and upto 9 months for Accounts) and eAdvices (upto 2 months).
- Email notification for every new eStatements or eAdvices uploaded to HSBC Online Banking.
- Access your eStatement by clicking "My Banking>View eStatement" once logged in to the Online banking platform.
For customers with multiple HSBC accounts click on 'My Banking>View eStatement>select Customer Number'(9 digit number).
For customers with one HSBC account click on 'My Banking>View eStatement>select Account Number'
How to enable
Login to HSBC Online Banking > My Banking > Communication Preferences > Statements > Select "eStatements" option > Save
Login to HSBC Online Banking > My Banking > Communication Preferences > Updates and Notifications > Select "Secure message" option > Save