Financial expertise and support, tailored to your needs
No matter how good you are with money, there will be times when you want a little advice or support. That’s why our team of financial experts are more than happy to talk with you in person, over the phone. So whether you’re planning a move or just planning ahead for the future, we’ll support you however we can.
Features and benefits HSBC Advance
Knowledge and advice on demand
Get the help you need to plan for life’s key milestones with:
- HSBC Advance representatives
- Flexible plans to change as your needs do
- Assistance from our accredited, dedicated banking staff via telephone, mobile and internet
- International account opening at a reduced fee so that you can have everything set up before you move to your new country1
As an HSBC Advance customer you will receive priority service at all HSBC branches in Sri Lanka and overseas.
There are dedicated cash counters at all branches and also a dedicated customer service area where you will be served by an HSBC Advance relationship officer.
Eligibility requirements for HSBC Advance
To be eligible for HSBC Advance, you must:
- Have LKR500,000 worth of savings or
- Remit a monthly salary of LKR100,000
- Be over 18 years of age