HSBC Lifestyle Travel Loan
Our Lifestyle Travel Loan will help you plan that holiday you always wanted to have which otherwise would have remained just that! A dream. So go ahead, take the holiday, you deserve it.
No personal guarantors or down payments
Travel loan amount maximum of LKR3,500,000
Option of repaying the loan based on a reducing balance or an equal installment scheme
Flexibility to choose the repayment period of up to 5 years (60 instalments)
Choice of both fixed and floating rate interest rate options
Freedom of making a joint application (spouse only) provided the joint applicant earns the minimum remuneration as specified below
Eligibility criteria for a Travel Loan
You're eligible to apply for a Lifestyle Travel Loan from HSBC if you are:
- between 18 and 55 years of age
- employed in an established company
- currently employed in a confirmed post
- earning a net remuneration of LKR20,000 (with a minimum basic salary of LKR15,000) excluding vehicle allowance if you are an existing HSBC customer
- earning a net remuneration of LKR30,000 (with a minimum basic salary of LKR25,000) excluding vehicle allowance if you are a non-HSBC customer
You can make an application for a Lifestyle Travel Loan by submitting the following:
- a duly completed Lifestyle Loan application — see below —and promissory note
- a copy of National Identity Card
- a letter from employer confirming employee details (as per the application specimen)
- a set of bank statements and pay slips for the last three months
- a copy of recent utility bill (only for non existing HSBC customers)
Please open this form in Internet Explorer or on Adobe Reader on Desktop.
If you meet the eligibility criteria and the documents you provide us are complete, your loan will be approved in principle on the next working day.
Apply in branch
Things you should know
|Lifestyle Loan type||Floating rate1||Fixed rate (5 years)||Fixed rate (3 Years)|
|Travel Loan||Please contact the Bank for details||15.25%||14.50%|
|Lifestyle Loan type||Travel Loan|
|Floating rate1||Please contact the Bank for details|
|Fixed rate (5 years)||15.25%|
|Fixed rate (3 Years)||14.50%|
1Floating interest rates are subject to change in line with market rates. General terms and conditions of HSBC Lifestyle loans apply and the final value will be subject to facility conduct.
Helping you plan a fairytale wedding to make your dreams come true.