Call us now
What you can do
Through our phone banking service, you can:
- Check your balanceAccess your accounts and credit cards securely with a Personal Identification Number (PIN) and obtain your previous statements by fax or post.
- Make paymentsMake payment to your HSBC Credit Card at anytime of the day from your HSBC account.
- Pay billsPay your utility bills from wherever you are.
- Transfer moneyTransfer funds instantly between your accounts or to third party HSBC accounts.
- ATM and Credit Cards serviceActivate your HSBC Credit Card and report lost or stolen ATM and credit cards immediately.
- Set up and change standing ordersObtain latest exchanges rate and interest rates
- Update your detailsEnquire your account and credit card balance or transaction history
- Speak to a member of our teamBank with your most preferred language, may it be English, Sinhala or Tamil and Assistance of a customer service representative 24/7
- Order cheque books or even make a stop cheque request
- Open Time Deposit accounts
Use the service
New to phone banking?
You'll need to register for the service before you can use it.
You can transfer up to the following amounts per day using the Phonebanking service:
- Between your own accounts - Rs.1 million
- Utility bill payments - Rs.200,0001
- Transfers to third party accounts within HSBC - Rs.200,0002
To add your bill information kindly send a written request or call our 24/7 Customer Service Hotline on 0114472200.