Banking beyond borders
What your child will get with Premier
- An international Premier debit card
- Make cash withdrawals from HSBC ATMs worldwide at no charge
Worldwide Premier status and emergency support
- Access emergency funds of up to USD2,000 (or its equivalent in the local currency) from any HSBC branch in the world, instantly
- Get a replacement debit card within 2 days if it has been lost or stolen
Support at every stage
Who can apply?
To apply for HSBC Premier, you'll need to:
- Maintain a total relationship balance of LKR7.5 Million deposit in Current/Savings/Time deposit accounts. This balance could be maintained in rupees or foreign currency equivalent to rupees or a combination.
- Remit a minimum monthly salary of LKR.500,000.
If you're an HSBC Premier customer in another country/region, you're already eligible to join Premier in Sri Lanka - simply speak to your Relationship Manager.
Apply for HSBC Premier now
You don't need to visit a branch to open an HSBC Premier account. You could open your account from the safety and comfort of your home. Simply sign your account opening documents from anywhere, anytime and on any device securely with Live Sign.
HSBC Livesign is powered by Adobe, which is a cloud based service that replaces the ink and paper based signature process, with a fully automated electronic signature workflow.