More privileges and peace of mind
With Premier, you can extend your banking privileges to your child. That's one less thing to worry about as you prepare them for studying abroad.
Banking beyond borders
What your child will get with Premier
- An international Premier debit card
- Make cash withdrawals from HSBC ATMs worldwide at no charge
Worldwide Premier status and emergency support
- Access emergency funds of up to USD2,000 (or its equivalent in the local currency) from any HSBC branch in the world, instantly
- Get a replacement debit card within 2 days if it has been lost or stolen
Support at every stage
Who can apply?
To apply for HSBC Premier, you'll need to:
- Maintain a total relationship balance of LKR7.5 Million deposit in Current/Savings/Time deposit accounts. This balance could be maintained in rupees or foreign currency equivalent to rupees or a combination.
- Remit a minimum monthly salary of LKR.500,000.
If you're an HSBC Premier customer in another country/region, you're already eligible to join Premier in Sri Lanka - simply speak to your Relationship Manager.